It’s MKAL season! The WestKnits MKAL is an annual Mystery Shawl Knit Along and this year’s shawl is called Shawlography.
The final pattern of the Mystery Shawl is a complete surprise. Sign up to the MKAL now Sign up to the MKAL now by purchasing the pattern from Westknits to get the introduction pages straight away. Then we will cast on the Shawlography mystery shawl on October 8 and knit together throughout the month of October as each section of the pattern is released each week until the final design is revealed.
We’ve put together some lovely kits (in very limited quantities) so you don’t have to think about what colours combinations to use. Each kit contains 15 balls of Yarn and Colors Must Have in 5 gorgeous shades – that’s 3 x 50g / 125m balls of each colour which will be enough to complete your project. The final product will be a shawl in 100% mercerised cotton of 4ply/fingering weight in one of Westknits famously striking designs.
Choose your adventure:
- Outback Sunset inspired kit contains: Black, Lilac, Cardinal, Sunset and Sunflower
- Native Australian Galah inspired kit contains: Anthracite, Shadow, Coral, Salmon and Light Pink
- Wicked, inspired by the smash hit musical, kit contains: Black, Graphite, Red Wine, Forest and Pesto
- Spring Fling inspired kit contains: Pesto, Lettuce, Deep Cerise, Cotton Candy and Light Pink
- Peacock inspired kit includes: Grape, Lavender, Petroleum, Sapphire, Larimar
Its important to remember that this kit does not include the Westknits pattern. Sign up for the MKAL separately here on Ravelry.